- We do not collect more information than necessary,
- We do not use your data for purposes not listed,
- We do not store your information if it is no longer needed or with a valid legal basis,
- We never sell, borrow or distribute or publicly disclose your personal information,
- We do not give access to your data to third parties without your knowledge,
- We do not use automated personal data processing techniques that consist of creating your profile or analyzing or predicting your personal preferences and behavior,
- We do not transfer your personal data outside the EU,
- We do not use your data for purposes not listed,
- We ensure that your personal information is securely stored,
According to the Regulation, personal data are all data relating to an individual whose identity has been established or can be established (“respondent”), and an individual or respondent as the Regulation calls him, whose identity can be established is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly .
According to the Regulation, processing means – any procedure or set of procedures performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether automated or non-automated means such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, inspection, use, disclosure by transfer, dissemination or otherwise making available, harmonization or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
SPOT collects exclusively personal data that you enter and submit of your own free will. Data is collected through available web forms for receiving notifications (newsletters) or through contact with our employees. We collect information for the purpose of establishing contact and other specifically stated purposes based on your consent. We collect some of the data automatically via web cookies, which you can read more about in the web cookies section.
PURPOSE AND INSIGHT:
We use your personal information for the aforementioned purposes. In the processing process, we share them with reputable external processing executors who have harmonized their operations with the Regulation. Because of your better customer experience in providing our services to partners, we have selected reliable marketing agencies.
On our website, we use web cookies that represent information placed on a personal computer or mobile device at the time you browse the website. Their purpose is to customize our website to provide you with the best experience and to serve as an effective source of necessary information. The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic categories:
- Standard cookies that allow you to customize your browser interface – completely anonymous
- Additional cookies that allow you to customize marketing activities for you – we use them solely on the basis of your consent.
In accordance with your consent, we find out the interests of visitors to the SPOT shopping mall website in order to monitor the interests of visitors for certain services. This allows us to provide you with marketing messages tailored to your interests. Additional cookies we use are Google AdWords and Facebook cookies, and we only use aggregate data. More information about web cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.uk You can always turn off cookies by changing your web browser settings.
STORAGE AND PROTECTION:
Personal data will be stored and processed in accordance with the Regulation. Tommy continuously takes all reasonable technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of your data and we request the same from all external executors. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or misuse.
We provide you with the conditions to – decide on the processing of your personal data. First of all, we grant you the following rights:
- The right to access data
- You have the right to request confirmation that we are processing your data and, if so, to gain access to that data. In the event that we process a large amount of data relating to you, we may ask you to specify your request for the delivery of certain specific groups of data that we process about you.
- Right to correction
- In the event that you notice that we are processing inaccurate or incomplete data about you or you want to change them, you have the right to request the correction of the same or the addition of incomplete personal data. In order to ensure that we always process only accurate personal data about you, it is necessary that you notify us of any changes without delay.
- Right to erase (“right to forget”)
- Deletion of personal data may be requested, for example, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your individual data, when your personal data is illegally processed or when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed in any way. However, please note that we will not be able to delete your data if it is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, contractual obligations and other legal bases from the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to limit processing
- You have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, which may be requested, for example, if you have objected to the processing of data, doubt the accuracy of the personal data processed or the lawfulness of their processing, but do not want this data deleted. in order to meet legal requirements.
- The right to data portability
- If the processing is based on your consent or is performed for the purpose of executing a contract concluded with you, and at the same time is performed by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data that we have received from you. If you request, we will transfer your personal data directly to another controller, if technically feasible.
- The right to object
- At any time, given your special situation, you are authorized to object to the processing of personal data relating to you, for which reason we will limit their processing. Also, we will delete the mentioned data and stop processing them, unless we prove that there are reasonable and justified legal grounds for retaining them. In addition, at any time you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. Upon filing a complaint, your personal data will cease to be processed for the stated purpose.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. For the territory of the Republic of Croatia, the supervisory body is the Agency for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at the address: Selska cesta 136, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, web: www.azop.hr, tel .: +385 1 4609 000.
- The right to withdraw consent
- If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without any consequences. You can request the fulfillment of these rights by registered letter (marked “Data Protection”) or in person on a working day during working hours from 8:00 to 15:00 at the address: Dugiš d.o.o, Domovinskog rata 93, 21000 Split
You can get more information about fulfilling your rights electronically by e-mail: email@example.com
Purpose and insight:
- when applying, it is necessary to identify the applicant.
- if you send us a request by letter, please enclose a legible copy of a valid ID card, if necessary and a valid power of attorney
- if you are coming in person, please bring your ID card, if necessary, and a valid power of attorney
- identification is necessary to protect you as the owner of your personal information.
For all additional questions you can contact us by mail at:
Homeland War 93
Indicated “Data protection”